Sunday, June 16, 2013

Christmas angels


Good morning and welcome here LLC fans!

I  (as in Louise) must admit this week's theme was a tad bit challenging, especially as its warm and sunny in Sweden at the moment. By now you would have guessed what it is; it's Christmas in June. It couldn't have come at a better time though because every year I say: "This year I will start my Christmas cards early" and so on and I never get around to it. This is still fairly early so I guess it's better than past years anyways ;) lol

Once I got started I listened to last year's Christmas playlist I put together on Spotify and the christmassy feelings slowly started welling up. After having rated my Christmas stamps box I decided on these two cuties from Magnolia. They remind me of my little girlies. I colored them in using my di pads. It's been a while since I used them so I felt a bit rusty.

Man, I just cant say this enough times...I LOVE Frantage. It's even more perfect for Christmas cards!
And these papers! These papers blew me away when they were released last year! I'm such a sucker for everything pink and the "Silent night" collection from Pion Design is just unbelievably pretty! Don't you think?
I promise you, I have a little stock of my own in my house now ;) lol




The sentiment is in Swedish and means seasons greetings 


I'm hoping you like this :) 
Lots of love, 


4 comments: