Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Prima- triple card

Good morning LLC lovers,
Elizabeth here, hope you are having a good week. As you know, we are showcasing Prima- products this week here at the LLC blog, and I had lots of fun with the gorgeous embellishments making this card.

I made what I've named a "triple- card" which in this case means that my card has three pages.
I used papers from Maja Design; "the East Coast" from the Life by the Sea Collection;
The gorgeous Embellishments I used are all from Prima but the small roses. I made a list with links to the Live & Love Crafts Store at the bottom of the post.

The card has three layers with a hole in the front to show the stamp.


Here is the second page of the card, I masked one of my Magnolia Tilda's with the Swing background stamp.
The image is coloured with Copic Markers.

Here's the last page of the card. I played around with the scraps of the beautiful papers, and added some more embellishments.

I used:
Prima Art Tiles "Romantique"
Prima Fabric Flowers "Manette"
Prima Parchent Petals "Vintage"
Prima Vintage Trinklets
Prima Wood Buttons "Fairy Belle"
Prima wood clocks and tickets "Thea thyme"
Prima wood doors "no 8"
Prima Wood Tickets "Songbird"

Hope you like it!

Stay tuned for a brand new LLC challenge tomorrow,
it's the first of the month!

Hugs,
Elizabeth



4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card! Love everything; the colours, the little tilda, the coloration and the three pages. What a great idea and inspiration!
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning card!I love your colouring and the papers you used! I love everything on it!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Such a LOVELY card!!! I love the three opening! =)
    Hugs Millo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and so unusual.
    I would love the instructions for this .
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete