Sunday, June 12, 2016

Start thinking to....Christmas?!!

Hello hello everyone!
We are having another raining Sunday here in Italy, grrrrr we are looking forward to go to the beach!
 
This terrible weather make me thinking to autumn instead of summer, so I thought to start creating my Christmas Cards, so maybe that I have not to rush as usual on December!


This lovely angel is from Saturated Canary, isn't she sooooo sweet?!
 

 
 
I've chosen some Maja Design Papers from the latest "Vintage Romance" Collection, in blue tones this time....I love to use blue for my Christmas cards!
 
 
 
 
I added several Wycinanka fab chipboards to my project and I painted them with both Gesso and Distress Crackle Paint, have I always told that I love them tooooo much? Ohhhh yes, I think I did at least three times on my posts, lol!!!
 
 
I hope you liked my new little project,

Have a relaxing Sunday,
 
speak next week!
Franz.


 
 
 
Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment