Saturday, June 11, 2016

Butterfly Garden ♥︎

Hi There Crafty Friends
Debbie here today to share another of the gorgeous Wycinanka Butterflies..Im so hooked on these. I just think they are amazing to use.

and once again I used all the blues from Maja 'Vintage Romance'

 For the shape of the card I used the die from Magnolia Vintage box volume one along with the envelope die.
The tassles are Marianne Design
Here I have raised the  small butterfly using a strong acetate to give a flying effect. If you look carefully you can just see the acetate.


 ♥︎♥︎♥︎
Everything else I have used is from LLC shop and listed in the links below.

Thankyou so much for stopping by today 
have a wonderful weekend
Hugs
♥︎Debbie♥︎


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, fantastic and elegant card. Great butterfly and flower arrangement, absolutely stunning.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie, your attention to detail is amazing! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete