Monday, June 6, 2016

9 Month Tilda

Good afternoon, Becky here and I'm quickly popping in before I head out the door to go to work. If we hadn't had a lovely sunny day yesterday then this would have posted already, and today I wasn't over my laptop when I started it up and the Windows 10 update that I had been putting off for so long started with out my say so, so I am now rushing around.


 9 Month Tilda has been coloured with Distress Reinkers and she is for a baby shower for a couple at work and they don't know what they are having. The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Baby collection, and that is where the bear banner is from too.


I have kept everything as neutral as possible, and as the papers have both pink and blue on I think this works wonderfully.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! The neutrals really do work very well.
    I disabled the Windows 10 installer. Don't want to be changing over, thankyouverymuch, lol. Have trouble enough getting certain stuff I use to work on Win 7! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on that image, the pop of colour works well against the soft tones. :)

    ReplyDelete