Saturday, April 27, 2013

The City of Love

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here with my take on this week's theme, traveling.
I recently bought a stamp set from Whimsy called "Parisian Romance, so I didn't have to think twice about what to make today...

Hop on the love train; we're heading for the City of Love!
 
The papers are all from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics Collection, the image is from Crafts and Me. She's called Heather, but she looks pretty French to me, or what do you think?!

The letters used to spell out "Amour" is also from Whimsy, and additionally I used the beautiful Carte Postale Stamp to add some interest to the papers. With so many stamps, I could hardly fit any embellishments, but I did squeeze in the Eiffel Tower charm, some bark hearts, and a few flowers. :-)
The bark hearts, the charm, and some of the roses were frantaged with Shabby Pink.

That's it from me today, but before you take off, just a quick reminder of this weekend's special offer:

Hugz,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. One of the most gorgeous pieces I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Sandy, so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent a very enjoyable time visiting your blog. Your cards are stunning - beautiful colouring and designs. I am following your blog now so that I can return.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, happy to hear you like the Design Team's work. /Sandy

      Delete
  4. Delicious, Sandy... love the Paris in Springtime feel to this - so beautifully put together!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete