Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tilda With Lovely Jam


Hi, it's Becky here today, and I've got another Tilda card to share with you.



I've coloured Tilda With Lovely Jam with my distress markers. The paper is from Magnolia and I've distressed the edges with Walnut Stain. That fantastic White Jute Ribbon is from Live & Love Crafts as are the Vintage Pearl Findings.



As always the inside of the card has been decorated to match the front. I've used a doohickey Swirl and border die.



Hope you're having a great weekend,

Hugs,

Becky x

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Bex! I love your shabby chic cards.
    Your Tilda looks beautiful!
    Love,melly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CIAO BECHY CARD FANTASTICA MOLTO BELLA LA COLORAZIONE DEL TIMBRO MI PIACCIONO UN SACCO I DETTAGLI CHE HAI USATO. MOLTO BELLO QUESTO EFFETTO VINTAGE

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky this is fantastic both inside and out and what beautiful colours you have used well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Becky, once again :) Your a true master when it comes to coloring magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card Becky, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful inspirational cards again this week, just loving them all
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete