Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday inspiration- Tilda with Peanut

Happy Sunday morning, bloggers!

Hi, it's Elizabeth with some inspiration for you today. For my brown project I made this tag card to show you. The card has only one side, with a pocket and a tag to write on.

 I used papers from the lovely Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic collection (my favorite, as you might have noticed- I love every single one of those papers!!!) the papers used here is both sides of 1903
and 1909. I used Magnolia doohickey's dies: The swirl from the Leaf and Swirl set and the smallest of the Doily Flowers.Behind the image i used a peace of the brown Jute ribbon to add some texture.

 Here is another favorite of mine: The Dark Chocolate Vintage Pearl Pins from Maya Road. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink from Rangers: Vintage Photo
Here's the tag behind the image. I colored the Magnolia stamp, Tilda with Peanut, with my copic markers. More details on the copics used on my blog. Hope you like it! 
Wishing you a creative Sunday! 

Hugs, Elizabeth 

1 comment: