Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pion Design- Note pad holder

 Hi Bloggers!
It's Elizabeth here with some inspiration on a Sunday morning. I made a note pad holder for you to see today. I think it is a great gift idea! You can find the tutorial on Mariannes blog.  I used the lovely Pion Design papers, they are so pretty I hardly needed any other decoration at all (no c&s thinking here, lol). 

 I used the gorgeous  Poem of Spring sheet from the Fairytale of Spring collection. 

I colored the Magnolia image with distress ink pads to get that soft feel to it. 
I also used Magnolia Doohickey's: The The Heart Swirl and the Doily Flowers.


Hope you like it! 
Don't forget our monthly challenge,  you can read more about it HERE.

Wishing you a fabulous Sunday!
Hugs, Elizabeth


8 comments:

  1. Stunning, love all the details.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig kort Elzsabeth :) har du en tutorial på dette???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. du finner en link til Mariannes blogg i bloggen min, hun har en tutorial på dette.

      Delete
  3. Elizabeth your note pad holder is beautiful! love the gorgeous papers, and your fab colouring.
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Elizabeth and I adore that flower too well done A FABULOUS creation Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete