Monday, June 27, 2016

Violet

Good morning everyone, Becky here with you a little late today, I made this card for my daughter's birthday last week, and have been meaning to schedule the post ever since. I was sat colouring this image on Sunday when I felt a niggle in my back, and when I stood up that niggle turned into a full blown putting my back out. I have been quite spaced out on pain killers all week :(

This is Violet from Saturated Canary and she has been coloured with distress reinkers to match the papers from Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour collection.


Unusually for me there are almost no flowers on, but the image was so big I thought the flowers would be too much, but I had to add one and the little lace flower with a pearl added in the middle was perfect.


Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


1 comment: