Wednesday, March 2, 2016

♥ What A Lovely Day ♥

Good Morning to everyone!
Diana ist here! Our topic this week is "Take a Leap". And to honor this special day, which will only appear in our calendar every four years, this time I have also also made a "leap" over my shadow and creating a non-cute card, made without one of my beloved Magnolia stamps. The papers are from Maja Design from the Sofiero Collection . The beautiful resin frame is by Prima Marketing. I really hope  that you like my card!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥  ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Wish you a wonderful day!


♥ ♥ ♥



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic flower card and beautiful color scheme. It's really a lovely day ;-)
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful this is very pretty love now you used that resin frame fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete