Sunday, February 7, 2016

Xoxo

 Hi there!
It's Sunday yayyy!
And here I am again do share another creation with you all...

Time flies and Valentine day is just around the corner, so I wanted to use these fab papers from Pion Design once again!

I chose an adorable image from Mo Manning this time, I think she's so lovely and perfect for a Valentine Creation, she's spreading kisses everywhere!!!
 
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥

I coloured her dress in red of course, the colour of love...

I layered several pieces of "To my Valentine" papers to create a shabby chic card and I decorate it with some lovely embellishments: I added laces, ribbons and a pair of hearts of couse! Have you seen the rusty one? I find it so lovely and original!



 
(Image: Mo Manning - Xoxo♥)

♥ ♥ ♥
 
I also added some of my favourite flowers: the wild roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the fab chrysanthemums from Kort and Godt
 


♥ ♥ ♥
 
I hope to have given a little bit of colour to your Sunday and I hope you're going to enjoy this day!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by  :*
 
Hugs,
Franz.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie this little girl,love her!Your coloring is perfect and gorgeous(pssst.:red is my fav color,smile)and your card creation is pretty beautiful,made with much love on each detail.Together hearts and flowers match wonderful with the paper and the image.Thank you for this lovely inspiration,have a nice start into the new week,happy monday,
    hugs Sylvie,die waldfee

    ReplyDelete