Friday, January 1, 2016

Challenge #43 Something New....

Happy New Crafting Year!!!!
Wow; last year sure went by past. It doesn't feel like a whole year ago that I wrote up 2015's first challenge post, and here we are already in 2016!!! :-) 

Here's a quick recap of  the LLC challenge themes in 2015; 

In total for the 12 challenges we had 953 entries. AMAAAAAAAZING! !!!
 Thank you so very  much everyone who participated throughout the year; hope you had fun playing with us!

We'll do our best to continue to bring you fun challenges, but before we get started with the first one for 2016, here's the randomly drawn winner from the December challenge:
That's Alison, who submitted this gorgeous 3D Mixed Media project;
WOHOOOO! What a a way to kick off the new year; £25 to spend at the LLC Store. :-D :-D :-D
Congrats Alison; please contact me, Sandy to claim your prize. 

Now; let's move on to the challenge and as a brand spanking New Year is upon us, we thought we'd go with Something New...

As always; please feel free to interpret the theme as you wish; you could show off your new crafty goodies that Santa brought you for Christmas, a new technique you haven't tried out before, make a card for someone who's starting a new job, or whatever else "New" comes to mind...

Now for some DT NEW(s);
The lovely Becky, who's stuck with me ever since I started up the LLC store, so more than 3 years now, has stepped down from the team. We in the DT are all going to miss her tremendously, and I'm sure you blog readers will as well. Thanks so much for everything Becky!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Joining the team, is the talented Franz from Italy, so I'd like to take this opportunity to officially welcome Franz to the team.

FRANZ  - New Baby

TRACY - New Products: Sisal & Pion Design Papers


DIANA - New Stamp & Dies

KAREN - New Type of Box

ALYCE - New background technique

DEBBIE - Happy New Year (with new stamp)

Continuing with the news, with this challenge I'm trying out a new link up tool, hope it'll work as expected. Should you have any difficulties linking up, please leave a comment with a link to your entry instead.

Thanks n Hugz,
Sandy & the Team

Challenge #41 - CHRISTMAS TIC TAC TOE
Only 1 entry per person please
* Combine with max 9 other challenges (10 in total)
* Entry must be new, i.e. not posted prior to this challenge going live
* Please mention the LLC challenge and link back to this blogpost in your post
*Please link your entry directly to your blogpost, not to your blog.
For full Challenge Rules and Details of Prize and Awards, please click HERE
- See more at: http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Challenges#sthash.HCeWR0r7.dpuf
Challenge #43 - SOMETHING NEW
Only 1 entry per personand challenge please
* Combine with max 9 other challenges (10 in total)
* Entry must be new, i.e. not posted prior to this challenge going live
* Please mention the LLC challenge and link back to this blogpost in your post
*Please link your entry directly to your blogpost, not to your blog.
For full Challenge Rules and Details of Prize and Awards, please click HERE

UPDATE January, 24th
Apologies'; the linky list has expired, I'm working on having this rectified ASAP.
In the meantime; please submit your entry in the commentfield below.




22 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely thing - I can't believe I'm only just finding out - forgive me! Will drop you an email straight away - thank you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration hun, sorry to hear that Becky has stepped down. Franz is a fab new addition, you have a seriously talented DT :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS!!! I accidentally linked up two projects! Can I delete #28? Sorry for any problems this might cause! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Sara. I have deleted your first entry. Thanks for letting us know and for taking part.

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete
  4. PS I would like to enter JUST #31! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and inspirational creations from the very talented DT ladies.
    Happy New Year and thanks for another super challenge.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I participated first time here! So glad and excited to see all DT's creations, tremendous job done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT creations are really fascinating and I loved checking them out. Thank you so much for posting this challenge for us. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards ladys!
    I like to enter with a napkin fold card and wish you all a fun, healthy and creative new year!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful cards from your Design Team - I love the inspiration.
    I would like to enter my card - Bundle of Love - into this challenge.
    http://alisonscraftroom.com/bundle-of-love/

    Alison B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. Sorry about the link widget; I've now had it fixed and I've entered your card.

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete
  10. Linky tool has expired, but the month has not, ao I submit my entry here
    http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/temptation-was-not-resisted.html
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. The issue has now been fixed and I've submitted your entry. Thanks for playing with us!

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous work by the design team!! Just came to enter, but I will check back tomorrow to see if the linky is up. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my contribution to this month challenge :-)
    http://heidispapirhobby.blogspot.no/2016/01/vintag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Heidi; jag har länkat upp ditt vackra alster.

      Delete
  13. Here's my entry: http://sewpaperpaint.blogspot.com/2016/01/mixed-media-watercolor-collage-and.html
    Thanks so much for this super challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn; I have submitted your entry.


      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete
  14. I accidentally linked up two projects, too. Can I please delete #100 and keep #95? Thank you so much and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!!

    Lisa F
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congrats Alison! That is a fabulous project! Smiles.

    DT you have outdone yourselves again, just gorgeous creations!

    Thank you for another great challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete