Saturday, September 26, 2015

12 Shopping Saturdays Left!!!! ♥

 Hiya
I hope you are all well and enjoying your Saturday so far....if it makes you who are working today feel any better well Iam too :D 

I hope you have enjoyed my lovely teamies gorgeous creations they have made this week using the beautiful Pion Christmas in Norway papers.
It sure puts on the pressure following suit......believvvvveeeeee me! 
 Ive made a Christmas 3D star. There are lots of tutorials for these on Youtube.
I was'nt planning on using a Tilda this time but she somehow ended up there after I asked my daughter with or without!!! Trouble is I had to mix the colours to match my colour scheme! Anyway I got there in the end.
 Ive painted Christmas Candle Tilda with Distress Inks.
For the flowers and leaves I used Doohickeys.
 The rest Ive listed below from the LLC shop
I wish you all a wonderful weekend 
and
Thankyou for stopping by
Big Hugs


Debbie   

1 comment: