Saturday, July 27, 2013

Keicea

 Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am here to share a project with you! The DT have the nice and relaxing theme of Anything Goes... so I thought I would have a play with my copics and some of my favourite Maja Designs papers :) 


I think these are my absolute favourite papers! I really love the patterns and colours that Maja Designs use :) Lots of yummy embellies on here aswell.. and can't get enough of that Frantage! ;) 
The gorgeous stamp is by Sureya and is called Keicera. I have coloured her up with my copics and if you are looking for the colours feel free to head over to my blog :)



Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you have enjoyed my card! As always, the links to the yummy products I have used are below :) xx

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh really fantastic card again and your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is Stunning! Love your coloring, Alyce, and your card is so beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning, fantastic colouring as always and beautifully embellished. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is out of this world as always Alyce!

    STUNNING card and wonderfu details!

    Franz

    ReplyDelete