Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Surprise!

Hi everyone, Becky here with today's animal antics creation.


As soon as I saw the theme for this week I wanted to use this stamp, it's slightly different for me, but he is sooo cute.


I've used paper from Maja Designs 'Shall we have coffee' collection, and distressed the edges with walnut stain ink. I've not made a bow for a while and this organza is perfect for big juicy bows. 


I've just got some Shabby Green frantage, so I had to make a green card to use it ;)


As always the products are listed at the end of the post. Come back tomorrow when Elin has a super cute creation to share with you.

Hugs,

Becky xx

5 comments:

  1. Becky , your creations are always beautiful and recognizable as yours.
    Wish you a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable,love the colours in this,beautiful design.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, such an adorable image is used, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable and your card is gorgeous! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete