Monday, August 20, 2012

New Stock just in...

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here. Hope you're all well; I returned late last night and my feet still hurt from walking km after km in the exhibition halls, but it was great fun and I found many nice products that will be added to the store over the coming weeks. For now though, I wanted to let you know that there are already Halloween and Christmas Charms available at Live & Love Crafts. Here are some of them:
You can find them in the New Products section.
To make things easier to find, I've also created two new categories; Christmas & Halloween/Autumn, and I'll keep on adding new products to these when I have them in stock.

Apologies; there won't be a Merry Monday today as I'm expecting another delivery tomorrow with some products I wanted to include in the Merry Monday Prize.

See you tomorrow!
 Hugz, Sandy

P.S. Last week's Merry Monday Winner has not yet been in touch; should I not have heard from the winner by Wednesday, I'll draw a new Winner.




No comments:

Post a Comment