Monday, March 14, 2016

Green

Good morning,

This week with St Patrick's Day approaching Sandy has set the theme of "Green".  It's not a colour I use very often but I'm pleased with the result.  I have used Pion Design Easter Greetings papers and Palette. The image is also by Pion Design.


The flower arrangement is made up of lots of yummy goodies, 20mm roses, clay heart, berries in white - all  links below.  



I cut butterflies from the border sheet and also the postcard ticket.

You can see the gorgeous papers better in the photo below.  I love spotted paper :) I also used the Pion Design Palette Green for the diecuts and large shaped diecut.


I cut the butterfly border twice, once in cardstock and once in the gorgeous Pion Design paper edged with forest moss distress ink.



Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x






2 comments: