Friday, June 20, 2014

Big Hugs with Pion Design

♥ Happy Friday to all! ♥
 As you've probably already know, we have the theme Pion Design for this week. And on this card I have used for the first time the new design papers My precious Daughter. It's really very nice. It is available in 6x6 (four designs on one 12x12 sheet ) and 12x12. I've used the 6x6 My Princess and Anemone. The motif is, of course, from Magnolia and is called Gemini Tilda  (Zodiac sign Gemini, like me) from the Zodiac Collection.
A list of all products that I have used on the card, you will find at the end of this post!
 
♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The tag I made with the DooHickey Tilda Tag and stamped with stamps from the stamp sets Just A Note and Vintage Garden by  Stempelglede. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it.


♥ ♥ ♥

The leaf I made with the new DooHickey Die Jungle Leaves of Magnolia. The flowers are from WOC and Kort & Godt. The Berries and Pearl Stams are also from LLC. And all over the flowers and the card I applied some Gesso.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The sentiment is from the stamp set Just A Note by Stempelglede. I cut it out and covered it with a beautiful resin frame!


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The motif is coloured with Distress Inks.


♥ ♥ ♥


I hope you enjoyed my card. And I'd be happy for a few comments. I wish you a nice weekend!

Big Hugs from me
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥

Material from the Live & Love Crafts Shop

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, I adore your colouring Diana! the design and embellishments are stunning.
    Mel, xxx

    ReplyDelete