Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baby Spice

Morning everyone, Tinchy here!
Here's this week's last Spice Girls creation..
I have to admit that this one was pretty tough for me..
After studying the whole band history I couldn't come up with anything better than a Baby Spice inspired gift box.. This little angel is gonna be a big star one day.. ;)



I've used lots of different Maja Design Papers..
The inside is also decorated but I forgot to take a pic of that.. Sorry..


The flowers are from WOC and Kort & Godt.. I've also added the flower sprays and some cheesecloth..
The cute baby Zipper Pull from Prima was perfect for the occasion and I've also used one of the Metal Corners on the other side of the box..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks and I added some Frantage around it..
There's some gesso all over the place..
And the gorgeous Lace "Estée"..


I finished the look by adding some Shabby Seam Binding and the beautiful Princess charm on the side..


You can find all the products used listed below..

Have a fab Sunday everyone!!
Hugs, Tinchy


2 comments:

  1. How adorable - gorgeous embellishing, and I love the lacy punching and stitching around the edges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous box and keepsake Tina. A beautiful image and design with stunning embellishments. .
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete