Thursday, September 19, 2013

Violet Tilda

Hi Everyone!
It's Tinchy here with you today.. 
It's the very first time I post something on the LLC blog and I can't tell you how excited I am!!!

This week's theme is 'resin pieces' and I loooooove all those gorgeous embellies Sandy stocks..
I've used the lock and key and two corners but you have to check out all the others too..


I've used some gorgeous WOC flowers.. And take a look at that amazing pin.. So classy..
All the papers are from Maja Design - Vintage Summer Basics collection..


The charm on the tag is just one of the many many charms you can find in the store..
And the Frantage Embossing Powder is a must have..
I love adding vintage seam binding to my projects and you know what.. Sandy has the most amazing colours in stock..


Of course I had to add some cheese cloth and Liquid Pearls too..
The image is covered with UTEE.. 
The crackle glass technique really is a fun thing to do..


And here you can see my all time favourite lace.. Love it!
All the edges have been distressed with Tim Holtz's distressing tool and then inked with some Walnut Stain..
And you can see the Crackle Paint all over the place..

Those resin pieces really are fantastic, aren't they??

As usual you can find all the products used listed in the linky below..

I really hope you like my first make for this wonderful shop..
That's it from me today!!

Hugs, Tinchy


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card :-) I love the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very beautiful shabby chic card, loving the gorgeous embellishments!
    congratulations on your new DT post, your cards are fabulous!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete