Friday, July 19, 2013

Bride and Groom

Hello ladies!!  I'm back with another vintage card for LLC!  I hope you have been enjoying all the gorgeous pieces the DT have been showcasing using new digital images from Crafts and Me.  This image is called "Bride and Groom" but you must see some of the other amazing images.  I could have played with ALL of them!! 


I've always thought these papers from Pion Designs were so pretty.  It's an older collection but new to me and I love those deep burgundy colors.  I had chosen these papers but then some new ones showed up in the mail when I was starting it.  I resisted temptation and carried on with my original plan.  LOL!!

Don't you just love this clay heart? I misted my Kort and Godt flower using blackberry Glimmer Mist and even added some nice berry pins to finish off the bouquet.


The Melissa Frances resin pieces are called "I Thee Wed".  I distressed the edges a bit with cocoa Momento ink for a nice vintage feel.


And last but not least, this gorgeous GORGEOUS lace!!  YUM-MEY!!  I used a Magnolia Doohickey for a layer of cardstock lace between the two pieces of cloth lace for some added texture.


Well that's all I have to show for today!  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my project.  Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning I love the whole thing, the way you have arranged the embellies.
    Thank you for showing my images so beautifully.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete