Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vintage Can

Good Morning Everyone,
Sandy here. I hope you all enjoyed the Design Team's projects with the papers from Pion Design's newest collection, "Grandma's School Book" last week.
This week we hope to inspire you with projects created with Riddersholm Design's papers.
 Riddersholm Design is a Danish company, producing beautiful vintage scrapbooking papers, which are also enviromental friendly. All of Riddersholm Design’s papers bear the Nordic Ecolabel.

Live & Love Crafts, is the only UK based store stocking papers from Riddersholm and we have got four gorgeous collections in stock; Bello Pastello 2, Chantilly Dawn, Huntington Garden, and Fleamarket.

That's enough from me; I think the pictures do a much better job of conveying the beauty of these papers. :-) First out this week is Tina, who's done an amazing job of pimping up a tin jar a la vintage style:

 Yup: I told you it was amazing, didn't I ? :-)



Tina used the following materials and tools for her project:
Bello Pastello "No.66" Riddersholm Design
Huntington Garden "Ballon", Riddersholm Design
Huntington Garden "Huntington", Riddersholm Design
Vintage Dress Form Clips, Maya Road
Decorative Scissors (Bronze), Bildmalarna
Mini Heart Pins, Maya Road
Tea Garden Trim, Maya Road
Chantilly Lace, Riddersholm Design
Gardenia Flower, Papercraft Scandinavia
Hortensia Flower, Papercraft Scandinavia
  Tulle Pleat Trim, Maya Road

Have a great day everyone! 
Hugz, Sandy

 



8 comments:

  1. WOW now that is pretty, what a lot of gorgeous goodies on this beauty!
    Love,mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wow this is just the most beautiful project I have ever seen !! Lost for words ..... Stunning ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My word Sandy , Tina has done an amazing job,what a beautiful project , its details are fabulous. Oh my word what a wish list I have now ! , fantastic work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Tina! Loads of sweet details, I keep finding new stuff everytime I look at the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! I have no more words...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Tina! Love every piece of this!!! hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning project, love the details.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! So pretty!! I LOVE papers fra Riddersholm Design :)

    ReplyDelete