Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Edwin with Grandma's School book

Good Morning dear Live & Love Craft followers. 


I'm Elizabeth, and today I want to show you how I used the lovely Pion Design papers on my DT card for the new Midweek Magnolias challenge. The theme is to use an Edwin stamp from Magnolia,  so I wanted to make a boy- card. 


I used Pion Design papers.  I love the softness and the colors! This one is called Red Clover from the Grandma's Schoolbook collection. I used Magnolia Doohickey dies: Leaf and the Scalloped Dotted Lace.

The postmark stamps and the Gardenia Flowers  are from Kort og Godt.  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink- vintage Photo. and finally I used my sewing machine around the edges of the papers. 

The stamps are from Magnolia, i used the Tennis Edwin and the  "You are a winner" sentiment stamp. I colored the image with Tim Holtz distress ink pads.


 I used the Camel Lace from Riddersholm and a i tiny bit of cheese cloth. The gorgeous pin is the Vintage Pearl Hat Pin from Maya Road. The die I have used here is the Magnolia doohickey  Leaf.


Here's the inside of the card, a great way to show off the gorgeous  Pion Design papers. ! I also used spellbinders, a butterfly die, and finally a Magnolia Medal stamp.

I hope you like it! 

Remember to check out the Sale this week: 
10% off Pion Papers and 10-20% off Magnolia Stamps  in the store!

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs, 
Elizabeth 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Elizabeth, I love the charms and gorgeous colouring.
    Love,mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth the pion papers are stunning and your card is so beautiful such fabulous detail, hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete