Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Favourite Occasion is.......................

Christmas!!!

Hello
Debbie here today with another Christmas creation for you this week. Yes Im another big fan of Christmas, though I do love the build up more and it's definately one of my  'Favourite Occasions' 
For my card Ive used one of the newest Tilda's from the latest Christmas Collection 2015 coloured with Distress Reinkers.
Ive used Pions  Christmas papers 'Winter Birds' from 'Glistening Season' along with some beautiful decor from  LLC

For the background behind Tilda Ive used Gilding Flakes with the text Merry Christmas.
Dies are DooHickeys and Sizzix.
The rest Ive listed below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today
Love N Hugs
Debbie 

3 comments:

  1. this is such a stunning beautiful card, could I please have Tilda's name...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindi;
      Thanks; I've spoken to Debbie, but this Tilda is still nameless. She'll get her name once the full X-mas collection is released.

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete