Monday, October 13, 2014

Frame It!

Good Morning Everyone, Tracy here and I really like this Monday as I have the day off work....... yayyyy.  This card was a custom order for my regular chap for his Grandaughter's first birthday. The image is by Mo Manning.

Sandy has set us LLC Girls with the theme of "Frame It". I have used two types of frame.  I created a frame around the image using the Pion Design paper Alma's Dress, love this release, and secondly I added a Prima Resin Frame for the "1st" text.



I have used papers from Pion Designs My Precious Daughters release called Alm'as Dress and Angels, both sheets 12 x 12.


The flower is from LLC's latest  Prima Flowers release called Manhattan.


I have used two gorgeous laces at the bottom of the card crotcheted pearl and the Rhinestone lace in pink.


I have also attached one of the new  Maya Road Love Pennant clips using some natural hemp cord.


I have used the Noor Design by Joycraft border die around the outside of the card and stay tuned I have some real exciting news about this coming real soon.......


Have you seen the new prima resin butterflies, aren't they gorgeous.  You can also see a close up of  the glittered white tulle in this picture too.


I have attached an I love you charm to the tag with natural hemp cord, so cute.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: