Thursday, June 13, 2013

3 Christmas "Quickies"

Good morning everyone, Elin with you today, to bring you some Christmas spirit.... 
Now there is something wrong with saying that in JUNE, but hey; you can never have enough X-mas cards, can you?! Better to start early then having to rush when December comes ;)

I found it a bit hard to get into Christmas mood this week, and ended up with three simple cards in the same style, as I'm sitting here with the sun on my face and 20C outside:
 I dug out my beloved Inkido papers, and I absolutly adore these Santas <3
It's a shame they have sold out, but there's still a chance to get yourself some Inkido design papers and they are on SALE!!! Yes they are, so make sure to grab some before they are gone as they won't be coming back *cry*

Card number 1 with the paper named Chrismas Music:

Card number 2 with the paper named Christmas Wishes, is to be found on the 6 x 6 sheet no 3:

 On card number 3 I have used some Maja Design leftovers. The paper is from one of the older collections I believe:


 I'm afraid that's it from me this week; three quickies ain't much to brag about, but I'll will try to make a great comeback next week ;) haha!

Wishing you all a great day.

Hugs & Kisses
Elin 

5 comments:

  1. Wowwww, gorgeous Elin, love it!

    Hugs and have a nice day,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful......adore your vintage creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very beautiful, love your gorgeous designs Elin.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! They are amazing and so inspirational.

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete