Thursday, November 15, 2012

Baby *Memory* Box

Yay!! It's baby time, and I love this theme with all my heart! It could not be more perfect, as I have just found out that a good friend of mine is having a babygirl next Spring :)
I made a keepsake box, where mom can save memories, cards and jewlery from the baby's baptism.
I have made these for my two girls too, and I hope that one day they will appreciate them.

I have to apologize for the poor quality of my photos; daylight is non existent here in Norway at the moment and will continue to be so for several months to come. :-( I have used my phototent for these:

I covered my box with some Tim Holtz Tissue Paper Wrap, then I added a coat of Gesso on top of it. The "Memories" text is also done with a stencil and Gesso. I used the sheet Leja's Cafe from Maja Design, and gave that a coat of gesso as well. Yes, loads and loads of gesso here hahah! The gorgeous baby picture is from Pion Design's Baby sheet and the letters is also cut out of papers from Pion.

I have to show you a closeup of these sweet sweet KOG Rolled Roses. I have used the lilac ones here and given them a hit of Stardust Stickles. Well.. a hint is an understatment, cause there is glitter all over my box!!! I've used a bit of Shabby Seam Binding, where I attached a cute Baby Dummy Charm. I also used a Baby Pram Charm  and a few pins, along with some Camille Lace and Antique Belle Lace.


With Love,

- Elin

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely decorated !!!
    Very beautiful!!
    Have a nice day
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love memorie boxes very nice

    Hug Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this memory box. The colors are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious, I love this box. xx

    ReplyDelete